jeudi 14 septembre 2017

Grateful for You par Amy

Goodmorning everyone, 
Today I will show my first layout as a guest designer for the lovely "Cuts2luv" I am very excited to have been ask to work with these lovely flairs {thank you Caroline} as I now use them on every single project I make. The new releases are just amazing you have some Autumn, coffee, sweet kids and black & white flairs to choose from for this layout I went for the Autumn flairs as the colors are like that too

Grateful for You: 
For my layout I used some pretty papers and flowers by 49 and Market and some Dusty Attic chipboards and three amazing flairs. I treated my background papers with some Lindy's Sprays and some stencils with paste.

 The chipboard pieces are treated with rust paste and acrylic paint, wax and spray's at the end I added some mica flakes and art stones the middle size. I used many layer of paper on this layout just lift my work a little


I used the pretty "Cottage Life" and "Vintage Artistry" collections both from 49 and Market. I really like the butterflies from the last collection. And it also matched my picture perfectly.....

Cuts2luv products used: 

Thank you so much for your visit today I sure hope I have inspired you to play with your amazing flairs from "Cuts2luv"!! Did you see the challenge this month it is so pretty. My next post is with more challenge inspiration have a wonderful day. 

Hugs 

1 commentaire:

Merci de votre commentaire!
Thank you for your comment!